I hope you all are taking proper care of yourself and your family!!
We are starting with first ever online batch for Std 12th Commerce. As we have finally got the decision of Government regarding Mass promotion to Std 12th, we don’t want to waste a single day to begin most important year of our career.
Go through with these instructions carefully!!
Step 1 Download U WILL Learn App from Android Play Store and IOS. It can also be accessed from Computer or Laptop http://onelink.to/uwill-learn or learn.uwillclasses.com
Step 2 Click on the following link to download PDF files of GSEB Text Books
Click on - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XaVQv6aGqE0O6q9HBV-FSQGsNYvkwx9P
Step 3 Go to 12th Courses.
Step 4 On clicking the Course, you will find Chapter Name.
Step 5 On Clicking Chapter name, you will get videos!!
How we are going to operate?
• You will be added to U WILL Online whatsapp group where you will be getting all daily instructions.
• You need to watch suggested videos on daily basis from U WILL Learn Online Application.
• You will be provided daily homework on Whatsapp Group.
• Once Homework is done send it to Respective Branch Supervisor for Checking on Watsapp.
• Test will also be conducted by sending you Test paper online and you will honestly write and send in for checking by scanning it.
• Anytime you have any doubts then watsapp us the doubt by sending picture of the sum or by sending audio or video message and we will revert back with solution.
• If you are facing any problems, contact branch head
Team U WILL
A partnership is a single business in which two or more people share ownership.
In this course, we discuss the change in profit and loss sharing ratio or distribution ratio between the existing partners in detail.
In this course we explore the characteristics, uses and importance of Index Numbers. It is 12 marks in Board Exam. 1+1+2+3+5=12 Marks
Let's understand the relationship between two mutually related variables.
Regression is a functional relation between two correlated variables.
"The relationship between two accounting figures, expressed mathematically, is known as financial ratio."