I hope you all are taking proper care of yourself and your family!!
We are starting with online batch for Std 11th Commerce. Till the results come, we would like the students to get acquainted with the concepts of commerce, enabling them to take a informed decision about Commerce Stream.
Go through with these instructions carefully!!
Step 1 Download U WILL Learn App from Android Play Store and IOS. It can also be accessed from Computer or Laptop http://onelink.to/uwill-learn or learn.uwillclasses.com
Step 2 Click on the following link to download PDF files of GSEB Text Books
Click on - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XaVQv6aGqE0O6q9HBV-FSQGsNYvkwx9P
Step 3 Go to XI Online Batch 2020-21.
Step 4 Enroll in the collection.
Step 5 Start by clicking on the Chapter.
How we are going to operate?
• You will be added to U WILL Online whatsapp group where you will be getting all daily instructions.
• You need to watch suggested videos on daily basis from U WILL Learn Online Application.
• You will be provided daily homework on Watsapp Group.
• Once Homework is done send it to Respective Branch Supervisor for Checking on Watsapp.
• Test will also be conducted by sending you Test paper online and you will honestly write and send in for checking by scanning it.
• Anytime you have any doubts then watsapp me the doubt by sending picture of the sum or by sending audio or video message and I will revert back with solution.
• If you are facing any problems, you may call or whatsapp me on 9898340202
Target to achieve:
• By the end of this Locked down period, we would like to finish at least 2-2 chapters from each subject.
• Once everything is back to normal, we will be doing all this chapters in class too!!
Team U WILL
What are you going to learn in this chapter?
This is a basic chapter explaining business, profession, employment, trade, commerce and industry.
This chapter will clear concepts of Insurance, warehouse and transportation.
This chapter explains on several concepts and fundamentals used in economics.
This Chapter deals with basics of Economics and presentation of information through graphs.
Statistics are measurements or estimates of natural or social phenomenon, usually systematically arranged, analysed and presented.
"Statistics may rightly be called a science of averages." - Sir A.L. Bowley
"Statistics is the science which deals with the collection, analysis, and interpretation of numerical data."
"Measures of skewness indicates the tendency of the group to depart from symmetry." - Connor
Accounting is an art of recording, classifying and summarizing transactions and events and interpreting the results thereof.
As and when business transactions take place, two effects emerge from them. In this course we study these effects, and more!
The word 'Journal' is derived from the French word 'Jour', which means day! A journal is a note or a diary.
The final effect of every business transaction goes to the two components - (1) Capital and Liability, (2) Asset.
Subsidiary books are those books into which a journal is subdivided because of its limitations.
Journal proper is a subsidiary book in which the transactions which are not recorded in any other subsidiary book are recorded.
Let's learn how to prepare ledger accounts from a journal and the subsidiary books and also how to find balance in ledger accounts.
Bank reconciliation statement is a statement prepared to explain the reasons of difference between balance as per cashbook and passbook.